Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nerves

Well still no news here! However, our friends, K and D, from Florida, welcomed a baby boy and a baby girl into the world yesterday! We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet these 2 precious babies. So far everything is going well; TPR happens at 48 hours after birth in Florida. Both babies are healthy and they should be released tomorrow!

I've had a rough morning with the waiting. I think it's because we don't know anything new. We never did find out what happened at Thursday's appointment and that's driving me crazy! I think either they were too busy with getting the birthfather's rights terminated or the doctor told them nothing new. So here we sit and wait :) When I woke up this morning I told Tommy, I hope she hasn't gone into labor and didn't call anyone. He told me he didn't think that was the case, I need to be calm, God's going to take care of us. I know he's right but it's still hard with not knowing. I know God is testing and stretching my faith. When we came home I had a nap and feel better now. I know all of the prayers going up for us are helping too!

Nehemiah 8:10 "The joy of the Lord is your strength." Please continue to pray for us as we wait this out!

6 comments:

  1. I was born 2 weeks late, so you just never know! It could be at least another week yet. (I know, you prolly didn't want to hear that). :)

    Praying for you and your family of 3-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, sweet one! I can only imagine I will feel the same way when I am in your shoes. You are completely normal, and you are clinging to the Lord's promises. I am nervous for you! :o) Hang in there. I know some exciting news has to be coming within a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you because I know exactly how you feel...and we have 7 more weeks to wait :) Praying for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your friends! Praying that the waiting ends soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy things with K&D went well! Praying for you as you wait!

    ReplyDelete