Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Due date

Well today is the baby's due date. I'm not sure if he's planning on coming today or not :) Tommy hopes so because my birthday is February 12, and his is March 12. My mom's hoping he holds out until Friday because that's her birthday.

I'm going back to work today, after 2 snow days. I'm glad I'll have something to keep my mind occupied. We're on a 2 hour delay so I was able to sleep in a bit. Our social worker emailed yesterday afternoon and said everything is good. The birthmom is feeling well but she's getting impatient on waiting for the baby; she's ready to have him. She wasn't able to go to her appointment on Monday because her doctor's office was closed.

So for now, we're just in wait mode.....and praying, really hard!

8 comments:

  1. Continued thoughts and prayers headed your way. I hope your baby boy arrives SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting WILL end... I promise :-) We will be praying you through the next few days and can't wait to 'meet' this precious baby boy! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a cool way for the family birthdays to line up! ;) Praying for you! Keep busy!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for y'all! Glad you can work today and be distracted a little. Looking forward to hearing the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The waiting is the hardest part, but once you are holding that little boy in your arms, it won't even matter. Congrats on the match and I wish you the best over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least this is something that you know that wait won't take TOO much longer! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the hardest part of the wait! Our birthmom was scheduled for an induction and due to Sophia being up too high it got rescheduled a week later and that crushed us. Each day is agony but it also brings you a day closer to that little boy. Take lots of naps the next few days - you'll need your energy soon enough.

    ReplyDelete