Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Is this really happening?

I have wanted to post this all day and went back and forth as to whether I should or not. But I decided to go with it since this is part of the process.

We got "the call" today. I can't even begin to put into words how I feel. Shocked, amazed, humbled, scared, what do we do next etc. There's a lot that I don't want to "put out there" just yet but I would truly appreciate your prayers as we wait.

The biggest shock, the birthmom is due next week!?! Oh and I almost forgot, it's a boy. We're just praying that God's will be done; we know He has us here for a reason, no matter what her decision is.

12 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOODNESS.

    YAY!!!!!!!! Praise God for your wonderful news today! I will be praying for y'all as you wait and prepare. I know you must be a bundle of nerves and excitement and disbelief. Praying, praying, praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!! I have been thinking and praying for this for you and your family for so long!!! Prayers still coming! I cant wait for an update and I know this is a special special time for your family!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER excited for you and dh!!! Wow, how crazy!!! Next week!!! A boy!!! Lots of prayers going out for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!! Praying for you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! Keeping you in my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS...I am getting chills..WOW you could possibly be parents by next week of a little boy...insane!! We could be raising two little boys close in age...sending you lots of love & prayers as you wait on God's perfect timing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! I will be praying!

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you. What an amazing way to start the new year. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and crossing my fingers that things go smoothly. Please keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I emailed, I'm so excited! And it's a boy- HOW COOL!! Praying for all involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAAAAAY!
    That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My prayers go out to you!!! What a miracle for the new year. You must be going nuts planning and preparing- ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is the best news ever! I am so happy for you! God is good!!!!

    ReplyDelete