Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Warning!

We are now under a tropical storm warning. That means conditions are likely in 36 hours. One of our local news stations is now saying it's moving to the west a little bit more than what they wanted to see. So who knows! It looks like it will just brush by here which honestly isn't a big deal. We have nor'easters with stronger winds than that. So for now it's wait and see :)

I thought you might like a little bit of middle school humor. We have a dress code policy and part of it says that their shorts have to be 6 inches from their knees. Well the girls usually fall into trouble on this one. So today I ask a few girls to go see the dean and let her "check" their short lengths. A few of the boys thought they would humor me and roll their shorts up to see if they would pass "inspection." I told them I was going to have nightmares about it! The funny thing is most of the boys wear shorts past their knees so when they rolled them up all you see is stark white legs. I had the dean come down and "check" them too plus I knew she needed a good laugh. She told them if they wanted to wear short shorts, they had to be 6 inches from the knee. Needless to say it was pretty entertaining.

It had me thinking though about all of the stupid things I did in middle school. Do you remember what you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment