Thursday, November 4, 2010

So excited!

Today is my last day of work for the week, yippee! Saturday is our anniversary and my wonderful husband is taking me on a little getaway to Savannah, GA. I love Paula Deen so we're going to check out her restaurant and of course we'll do some shopping. We're staying right in the middle of things in downtown Savannah. With everything that has happened over the past couple of months, I think this will be good for both of us. I love to travel so it doesn't take much to excite me :)

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday so we'll be spending time with him tonight. Tommy bought him a new fishing pole at the charity auction/dinner we were at last week and I know he'll love it.

Today as I was walking down the hallway at school from lunch, one of the 6th grade lockers were open. I noticed on the inside of the door was a magnet that read, "Everything happens for a reason." So true, I guess I needed to see that today :)

If I can figure out how to blog from the i.phone, I'll try to post while we're away! I can't believe it's already been 11 years! (that doesn't mean I'm getting old, ha ha)

2 comments:

  1. I like Paula Deen too! I go on the food network site a lot for recipes. I just made a meatloaf recipe of hers and it is the best I've ever had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from Savannah!!!
    It's beautiful. Do lots of walking!

    ReplyDelete