Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

First things first, I lost 1 pound last night! That brings my total to 22 pounds lost. Tommy lost 6.2 pounds (that was over 2 weeks)!! I am so proud of him and his total is 15.4. Hopefully we can make it through this weekend! We also actually have a chance of snow on Sunday! It never snows at the beach so it would be pretty cool to see it this weekend.

From our family to yours I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that you are able to take in and be thankful for all that we do have. My prayer for all of us that are waiting (no matter what we're waiting for), is that we would feel God's presence in an awesome way this upcoming year.

"When the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive the full rights of sons." Galatians 4:4



4 comments:

  1. I love your pic. :)

    Great job to both of you on the weight loss! I have gained a smidge since my weigh in. Thankful the "unusual eating" will be over with after tomorrow! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!! May God bless you both in the coming year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you guys! And all over the holidays. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete