Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We're finished!

Yay! Today we had our last "supervisory" visit for the adoption! I'm so glad it's all behind us now, not that it was bad or anything. Our social worker couldn't believe how big he's gotten and she kept saying how beautiful he is. She said he was beautiful before but he is really beautiful now :) We told her we agree but we were a little biased! She also said that she already had to fill out the paperwork for the courts so that means our adoption decree should be here any day now! Then we can file for the birth certificate and social security number. Ah!

It's almost hard to believe that we are finished with the "process." She asked about baby #2 and Tommy laughed. She said she could tell that it had been a topic of discussion :) I'm ready! He wants to just spoil Garrett :) I think we will embark on the journey again but we'll probably wait a couple of years. Hope we won't be too old by then :)

We feel so blessed and thank God everyday for putting Garrett in our lives.

6 comments:

  1. YYYAAAYYYYYYYY!!! I'm so happy for you! Awww!!! I tell you what, seeing that birth certificate and social security card with his name (and your name) on it is just incredible. I can't wait for you to experience that. Congrats Momma! He IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know you are relieved. Hope to meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is awesome! congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I can't believe it. I know you must be so thrilled (and relieved). What an amazing milestone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Yes, your baby IS beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete