Thursday, April 28, 2011

The worst week by far

I don't think I've ever felt so bad in my whole life! Thank the Lord today I'm feeling much better! To make matters worse, Tommy fell victim too. I have no idea where we picked this up from but it was definitely some sort of virus. It's hard to take care of a little one when both of you are feeling down! I'm glad at least one of us is on the mend. Little Doddle hasn't gotten it and I pray he doesn't. My mom says we may have gotten something from him.

So, pictures and Easter pictures are coming; I haven't forgotten about it!

3 comments:

  1. Feel better...not a fun way to strat Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, glad you are recovering! A sweet friend of mine and one of her daughters just took their turns with it last week and it sounded terrible.

    ReplyDelete