Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Laughing

Garrett finally did it! Last night, we were having quite the time chatting with one another about the day's events and he started laughing. He's been so close for weeks now and last night he finally let it out. It had to be the cutest thing ever! It's so neat to see his little personality come out. I could listen to him laugh all day. There's just something about the laughter of children.

Things are still going well. He continues to sleep through the night and eat like a champ! We took him to his first Azalea festival this weekend. We walked around downtown and looked at the crafts-Garrett slept :) The weather has been perfect to be outside.

School is going well. I have another field trip at lunch today with the 7th graders. We take them to a local Mexican restaurant and make them order in Spanish. It's pretty funny to listen to them and our waiter always likes to joke around with them. We only have 32 school days left (not that I'm counting, ha ha)!

I will try to post some pictures sometime this week! I know it's been a while!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know that laugh gave you much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE baby laughter! It is just so innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a cheeseball that when Jayden laughs, it makes me laugh, but also get teary! I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete