Monday, August 22, 2011

Crawling!

I can't believe it but on Friday Garrett started crawling! How did he grow up this fast? It's hard to believe that he is already 7 months old. He looks so cute though crawling around and exploring all of this new territory. He is definitely active and I'm not sure if we're ready for that :) At first he would only go a few steps and then would stop and sit up but last night he came from the living room into the kitchen to see what I was doing. He's also trying really hard to pull himself up; I think he really wants to get on those feet!

I also have now caught up with everyone's blogs; last week my blog list wasn't updating so I thought everyone was being quiet :) It looks like it's working again now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, crawling! How fun! And exhausting. :) I dread babyproofing for Peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Garrett! Kaylee just rolls everywhere! She wants to get around so bad. I love watching them grow and learn so much!

    ReplyDelete