Monday, June 27, 2011

We have a sitter and some teeth!

I really can't believe how fast time is flying by! It's hard to believe we have a 5 month old. When we were at the beach, he started sitting up and actually staying there for some time. He's doing it all the time now and he looks like such a big boy! Then on Friday, the first tooth finally broke through his gum. The second one is now coming through. He's done really well with those too. I told Tommy last night we are going to be in so much trouble when he starts moving! I'm so glad I'm able to spend the summers with him; I'm already dreading going back to work.

Next week we head to Florida to visit our friends and the twins they adopted. I can't wait to get them all together. I have lots of pictures to share from the beach house! Garrett loved the water. I'm still making his baby food and so far he has loved everything. For those of you that are interested, here are the sites that I have been using: this one and this one. It's really, really easy and you know everything that's going in it!

1 comment:

  1. 5 months? Teeth? Wow. I feel like you guys were just bringing little Garrett home yesterday. I'm glad you are enjoying your summer together. You must post pictures of him playing in the water!

    ReplyDelete