Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Officially Summer!

Today was my last official teacher workday! I am so excited that I will be able to spend the next 2 months with my sweet boy! Speaking of my sweet boy, on Friday, he rolled over from his back to his stomach! He has this look on his face like he wants to get moving so I don't think it will be too long before he tries to crawl. Solids are going well; I'm making his food and so far so good. It's super easy to do and much cheaper and better for them! At least you'll know what's in their food :)

We have a busy summer planned and I'm so ready for a break. We are going to the beach house on Friday and will be there for a week and a half. In the beginning of July, we'll be heading down to visit our friends in Florida and to meet their sweet twins! We'll probably visit some family in NC and then we are thinking about taking a trip back to Ocracoke. I was hoping we would get the finalization papers for the adoption before school starts back. So far we haven't heard anything back from that. Our social worker said if we didn't hear something in a couple of months, then we should call the main office and have them check on things or tell us who we can call within the courts.

Yay for summer!!

2 comments: