Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pictures!

Here are some pictures from our stay at the beach house!


Playing in his raft at the dock
Having fun with Mama
Playing in the tidal pools at the ocean

His chapped cheeks (I gave him something cold to suck on, oops)

Ready for the beach!

Loves the sand too!

Sweet Mya! She's 4 days older-a friend of our's is fostering to adopt her (Garrett loved her sunglasses)

Sweet sleeping babies!

Feeling refreshed!

This is a new view :)
I can't believe how big he's getting! I just want him to stay little forever!

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute in his beach outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking your blog for a while now but never commented:). I just love the picture of the two sleeping babies. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sleeping babies! So beautiful and calming. He is growing so so fast. Glad you are enjoying summer with him!

    ReplyDelete