Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day 2011-4 month update

Ok so I know I am a bit behind! That's what happens when the school year comes to a close. Plus I have to move classrooms so it's been a busy week! Tuesday is my last workday and I am so looking forward to spending the whole summer with my little Doodlebug!

Last Friday, Garrett had his 4 month check-up, complete with round 2 of shots. He did a lot better this time with the shots. He did run a little fever afterwards but other than that everything went well. The doctor was really impressed with how well he is doing and she gave us the go ahead to start introducing solids. He loves them! This boy loves to eat! I'm making his baby food so that has been fun and interesting all at the same time. He now weighs 18.4 pounds!!!! I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's also 25.8 inches long. He's also starting to teethe. I hope that first one pops out soon; he's had a couple of cranky days :)

On Saturday we did some shopping and he really loves to look all around. On Sunday we decided to go to church with my mom so everyone there could meet him. After church, my sister and her husband took us out on the boat. Garrett loved it! He's going to be a natural "water boy" which is great, especially since we spend so much time at the beach. The only part he didn't care for was wearing the life jacket. On a side note, it amazed me with how many people were out there with babies, with no life jackets on while they were in the boat. That's complete craziness!

Here are some pictures of our weekend!
What are you guys doing to me!?!

Let me see if I can figure out how to drive this thing!
Loves the water!
Aunt Dana trying to give him seaweed
Enjoying his new raft--look how clear the water is! That's a rarity around here!
Nap time!
Having fun with Daddy
Here we go again :)

5 comments:

  1. Those life jackets pictures are so funny! He's a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The life jacket pictures are HILARIOUS! That face cracks me up. You have to frame one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so cute :) does he know how lucky he is to live at the beach? B-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's turning into a little prince! I love the pic of him all tuckered out sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete