Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Halloween!

I can't believe tomorrow is already Halloween! I know this week is going to be completely crazy so I'm going to post this one early :) I am in the thick of things with the headmaster search committee at my school. This is our last week of finalist visits so hopefully life will return to normal soon :)

Garrett is doing great and is learning so many new things. I'm amazed that he can now feed himself cheerios and other little things like that. Where has my baby gone? We've had a slammed pack couple of weekends so I'm ready for some uneventful ones :)

Here are some pictures with him in his costume and from his first Halloween party and pumpkin carving event (I learned at our friends house that Tommy had never carved a pumpkin!)....

One of the girls that works with me hosted this party for the kids; all of us work together; as you can tell it wasn't long before the meltdowns occurred!

Garrett had no idea what was going on around him; I know he's going to get us back for this one day!
At the family reunion--he loved this little bounce house
Helping Daddy carve the pumpkin
The cutest lobster....EVER :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love that last lobster photo of Garrett! Too precious, Trisha.

    ReplyDelete