Tuesday, October 18, 2011

8 months


Well I figured I better post this before my sweet boy turns 9 months tomorrow??!! Where, oh where has the time gone? I can't believe in 3 months we'll be having his first birthday party. Amazing!

He is growing so much. We go to the doctor's on Thursday for his 9 month check-up and I can't wait to see how much he really has grown. He is moving all over the place and is pretty fast at it too! He's pulling up on the furniture, our legs etc and will let go. He gets pretty proud of himself and will now also clap :) He's learned how to patty cake and all he says is "da da da da da"! I'm trying to work a mama in there but so far I haven't heard him (my Grandma says he has said it during the day). His new "trick" is sticking his face in the tub (we don't put him in the baby tub anymore) and trying to drink the water. It's pretty funny. His smile is contagious and I will never get tired of hearing him laugh! We are so blessed!

3 comments: