Saturday, January 19, 2013

Two years ago

I can't believe the time has come and my sweet boy is now 2!  We prayed for so long that God would grant us the desires of our hearts and allow us to become parents and He answered in a mighty way.  I am forever grateful for that and for a sweet woman who chose life and chose us to become Garrett's parents.  My heart is filled with joy today in remembering all of the sweet times we've had.  He's had a big day today and still isn't 100% better yet but he's still had fun.  I love to listen to him talk and I love all of the sweet love he gives us!

We went to party city the other day to order balloons for today.  He was fascinated by the balloons and was carrying on a conversation with the guy who worked there.  When we got ready to leave, Garrett looked at the guy and said "love you."  Ha ha.  I don't know what was funnier, Garrett saying that to a stranger or the look of shock on the guy's face (he was young).  But what can I say, I have a sweet boy!

Happy 2nd birthday, Garrett!  Mommy and daddy love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious :) I just nominated you for an award! :)

    ReplyDelete