Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Can't believe it

It's so hard to believe that my baby boy is going to be 1 in two days. I have no idea where the year has gone. He is such a blessing to us and I can't imagine my life without him. One of my favorite things, besides him saying mama, is he will now give kisses on "command." And I mean those big, opened mouth sloppy ones! I am loving every second of it!

We're having his party on Saturday. I'm trying to get everything together for it this week. I am hoping the weather is nice because we have so many coming.....the downside of having the whole family living close :) But we wouldn't have it any other way. They've been through everything with us so it's only right to have a big celebration with everyone. Tommy and I took off of work on Thursday so we can spend the day with him and do something fun with just the 3 of us.

2 comments:

  1. WOW...I cannot believe it's been a year since he was born. That also means Westyn is almost a year old, our babies are growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration! Enjoy those kisses!

    ReplyDelete