Tuesday, December 20, 2011

11 months!

I know I have been completely slack at updating this blog but between home and work, things have been crazy! Thankfully Friday was my last day at work until January! Yippee! I'm so enjoying this time I'm getting to spend with my sweet boy. Monday, he turned 11 months old. I know I ask this almost every month, but can someone tell me where time has gone? I can't believe that in less than one month we will be celebrating his first birthday. Seems like yesterday that we received the call that we had been chosen.

His new favorite word is "uh-oh" and I have to say it's really cute. He had a really bad cold at Thanksgiving that lasted well over a week. The pediatrician said he was too young to have anything for "just a cold" and to keep doing the things we had been to get it to go away. Well that turned into an ear infection and then they gave him some antibiotics. It seemed to be cleared up and then this past weekend he started sounding stuffy again. Now we have a runny nose and he's been pulling on his ears. He's teething too so I'm hoping that's why he's pulling on his ears but we are going to make another trek to the doctor in the morning. Poor baby, I hate it when he's sick!

About 2 weeks ago he started walking, really walking. He's all over the place now. My mom bought him some New Balance tennis shoes this past weekend and he had a little trouble in them at first (his others were flat) but now he's gotten the hang of those too. He's also dancing. It is hilarious! Any time he hears music he starts dancing. He's quite the entertainer.

We went and saw Santa and he did great with him too. As it became our turn, a guy from the newspaper asked if he could take his picture. I think it's supposed to run tomorrow. I thought that was pretty neat. He was just checking Santa out, trying to figure him out! We've had 3 Christmas parties and he's had a blast at all of them. He doesn't really care about opening presents but loves the bows!

Who is this?

I'm so glad we don't have ball ornaments :)

Cheezin' (better late than never) :)

1 comment: