Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekend Getaway

First, thank you all for your kind comments on the cupcakes. I was really pleased at how they turned out! The best news, the office that received them, LOVED them! It was a huge hit. So we'll see if this turns out to be a little side business for me. It's not out of the question because I love doing it. I'll post some more pictures of my other pieces next week.

This weekend, actually this evening, Tommy and I are headed to Myrtle Beach for a weekend getaway. His parents have a condo there and gave us a weekend and show tickets at Christmas. We haven't had a chance to use them until now. Bailey's pretty excited because she's coming with us--she loves to go! I think we may even go to a water park on the beach front. We're also going to do a little "back to school" shopping for me :)

I'm ready and we need this right now. Tommy needs a break from work and I've been stressing a little lately on the adoption situation or lack thereof I should say. I'm so thankful that I have such a supportive husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment